Join Team Landform!
We are immediately hiring a Land Survey Department Lead (Registered Land Surveyor).
Day-to-day tasks will include distributing and managing projects and providing guidance and review to other project managers.
One of your primary duties will be, but not limited to: reviewing and signing surveys and plats.
We have great traditional benefits:
- Paid holidays
- 401K employer contribution
- Working from home options
- Flexible hours
We also have amazing social benefits like
- Fully stocked juice and pop
- Monthly happy hours
- Popcorn machine
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Volunteering opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Professional development
- Ownership opportunity
- Diversity commitment
Talents of all sorts are welcome to help private and public-sector clients create memorable places across the country. At Landform, you can:
- FORM YOUR PATH. Together, we’ll work to achieve your ideal career, including how your hard work will be rewarded.
- FORM YOUR TEAM. It’s less about traditional hierarchy and more about collaborating toward the right solution.
- FORM YOUR FUTURE. Your immersive experiences prepare you with skills to take on your future—including a unique portfolio and proficiency working with cutting-edge tools.
If you’re a licensed land surveyor with experience leading a Land Survey Department and Drone Operations Team – let’s talk.
Apply today at https://www.landform.net/about-us/careers.