Happy National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day honoring all small business owners nationwide.
Landform is excited to be a vital part of the United States economy, providing several benefits to our clients, some of which are:
- Personal touch: Our principals lead Landform with a personal interest in our success. This means we are more invested in building relationships with our clients and employees, providing a personal touch that can make a big difference in how people perceive Landform.
- Flexibility: Landform is more flexible in our operations. We do not have to navigate complex hierarchies or decision-making structures. This makes it easier for us to adapt to industry changes or respond quickly to our client’s needs.
- Long-term focus: We have a longer-term focus on our business strategies. We strive to build a legacy that can be passed down to future generations. This leads to a more stable and consistent approach to business operations, which can reassure our clients and team members alike.
- Strong values: Landform is deeply rooted in values, family traditions and culture. This translates into a strong commitment to ethics, social responsibility, and community involvement, which attracts clients and team members with the same values.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We are founded by entrepreneurs with a solid drive to succeed and build something meaningful. This creates an exciting and inspiring culture of innovation and risk-taking for our team, encouraging them to bring new ideas and perspectives.
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are more than 27 million small businesses in the United States, so we are excited and proud to share this day with you.
Learn more about Landform and how we can make your next project a success from Site to Finish® at landform.net.