Last year’s Halloween Costume Party winner, and our very own Accounting Lead, Liz had some really creative and fun Halloween traditions to share with us.
- It sounds cliche, but I always stay home Halloween night for the trick or treaters.
- In the spirit of the season, I love to decorate the outside and inside of my home.
- Friends of mine and I do a Halloween costume event in our amazing city.
- I absolutely love watching spooky Halloween TV shows and movies throughout the month of October. I even have a post-it on my calendar to help ensure I watch my favorites.
- I love going to the Dead End Hayride in Wyoming Minnesota.
- And because it’s Halloween – I always carve a pumpkin too.
Do you have any fun or spooky Halloween traditions? Share your ghoulish fun with us on our social media platforms, and we hope you have a Happy Halloween!